The Ultimate Lasting Batteries
❖Batteries -Maintenance Free
❖Distilled/ Deionized Water
❖Concentrated Acid / Sulphuric Acid
❖Battery Do’s and Don’ts
Lit CO - Southern Batteries- India
Conventional Lead acid batteries has been re-designed by understanding the Indian Tropical climate and Start – stop drive named as Superior Flooded
Batteries (SFB) – Hi Power Technology: Proven technology that delivers inexhaustible power reserves to meet any challenge.
Use of Calcium – Ag alloy is unique among Indian manufacturers by which Hi-Power Battery reduces water loss to a minimum. The use of thicker electrodes also drastically increases cyclic stability against the conventional flooded batteries.
Hi-Power Automotive batteries with this unique spirit of innovation are that they’re completely maintenance-free and have significantly longer service life, improved safety and more power.
Hi-Power Premium Range Automotive batteries comes in two ranges to serve the complete Indian Automotive segment.
A Superior Flooded Technology – Low Maintenance
B Hybrid Technology – Ultra Low Maintenance
Lit CO - Exide - India
- Chloride is the premium global battery brand of storage power solution offered by Exide Industries Limited (EIL) India. Chloride batteries are designed with extra attention on diverse global requirements. Over the years, the Chloride battery brand has been grown through a continuous and consistent focus and evolved as a brand with contemporary values.
- Chloride boasts of an international distribution network and service, which is continuously monitored and kept contemporary through evolving life cycles, and is always ahead of competition.
- Thicker Cast High-performance Plates
- Superior tensile strength and high temperature creep resistance for better endurance and longer life. Special Patented Alloy
- Superior Quality Separators
- Safety Venting
- Magic Eye
• DO read the instructions on your device before installing batteries. Only use the size and type of battery specified in the instructions.
• DO insert the batteries properly. Follow the symbols showing the correct way to position the positive (+) and negative (-) ends of the
• DO keep battery contact surfaces clean by gently rubbing with a clean pencil eraser or cloth.
• DO immediately remove exhausted batteries from your device and dispose of properly.
• DO remove all batteries from the device at the same time and replace them with new batteries of the same size and type.
• DO preserve battery life by switching off a device and removing the batteries when it is not being used, and is not expected to be used for
extended periods of time.
• DO practice proper battery storage by keeping batteries in a cool, dry place at normal room temperature. It is not necessary to store
batteries in a refrigerator.